Led by Cheyenne Foster, N.P., M.Ed.
Are you concerned about the physical, mental, and emotional state of your colleagues, students, families, and yourself as we return to school?
We know that culture transcends the form in which teachers and students interact. In the midst of fear and uncertainty, now is the time to rebuild culture where everyone is cared for and high levels of cognition can become the focus.
Realizing that the majority of parents and educators are not mental health providers, we’ve designed this 1-hour master class to equip you with insights and strategies to rebuild culture. We'll share with you what the Rebuilding Culture program is, what it contains, and how to best implement it.
You will learn . . .
- the importance of rebuilding a culture so cognition can thrive,
- a structure to ensure a sense of safety, support, and belonging within the school community,
- and a frame that productively guides restorative conversations.
You’ll also receive nine lesson plans that contain the essential questions and implementation techniques to rebuild a positive and empowering school community.
As a trainer of educators worldwide, Cheyenne Foster has seen the impact of a positive and productive culture, and the benefits of school communities that focus on balancing culture and cognition. She looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you!
You will get...
- Unlimited access to the 1-hour master class
- Nine grab and go lesson plans with implementation techniques and essential questions
If enrolling multiple participants, you will receive a $20 discount code upon initial purchase to use for any subsequent enrollments.